Banner

Ocean Bounty (Ex-Mary Croan)

Ocean Bounty pictured at Corpach on 5th May 2008.

Ocean Bounty was originally built at Berwick as Mary Croan in 1958 (Yard No. 485). The vessel later underwent a conversion and for a number of years could be seen moored in the Tweed Dock. Ocean Bounty is seen here at Corpach on the North shore of Loch Linnhe near Fort William. (Picture taken in May 2008).
Footer